Memberships & Payments
Christchurch Angling Club membership runs from the 1st day of the month of joining, for one year. This gives 12 months of membership whatever time of year you join. This includes salmon and sea trout fishing on the venues where we have rights. The Migratory Fish membership is a standalone option for those wishing to fish for salmon and sea trout only.
A wide range of payment options are available, including interest free monthly payments.
Please note – monthly payment option is only available directly through our office.
Although membership of the club represents fantastic value we are very aware that for many the fees can be a hefty amount from a single wage packet. As a result we have implemented a range of payment options which will hopefully make it affordable for all. As a new option we are delighted to establish monthly payment options allowing members to spread the cost of a year’s membership interest free over 12 months. This makes the monthly cost roughly the equivalent of a day ticket! Listed below are the methods we have made available:
Recurring Monthly Payments
– Via monthly direct debit through Go Cardless (Interest free, simply the annual fee divided into 12 regular payments – available to all new and existing members)
– Via monthly Standing Order (available to members of 3 years or more)
Single Annual Payment
– Cash in full at the office
– Cheque in full at the office or via post to the office
– Single payment in full via debit card at the office or over the phone
– Single payment in full at our selected tackle shops by all these methods (credit cards may not be accepted at some outlets)
– Pre-dated debit cards amounts (similar way to when paying for a hotel room)
– Via direct bank transfer over the phone with the office
We hope that by offering such a diverse range of methods we have made membership of the club both affordable and justifiable for all anglers. If you have any questions please contact the office.
Christchurch Angling Club
PO Box 9183